Thursday, May 31, 2007

Exam revision / Week 12

I know that this week there is not really any reason to be writing a blog, as exam revision is not exactly a relevent thing to write about, but i thought I would write down a few things that have been happening..
Well, obviously i have been studying for this course, prepping myself for the exam, and as weird as it sounds i am actually enjoying it! Even though it is basically all i am doing due to how far behind i became in the readings, i am finding it quite intellectually stimulating.
Also, another topic of interest which i thought i would mention is how i really liked last weeks lecture on cyperpolitics. As a journalism student with a major in marketing and politics, it is inevitable that i believe cyberpolitics is great. I found The concept of E-Democracy and how political campaigning has become very internet based very interesting, along with ideas about unequal access and whether e-Democracy can be concidered democratic. I wonder if there are going to be more programs which are going to make the internet more accessible, thus, making E-Democracy like some sort of citizen revolution? Or whether this is just an idea circulating at the moment with no promise of a future?
Well, this is possibly the shortest blog ever! and i guess that was my attempt to make it longer!
catch ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.