Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Conclusion / Week 13

wellety wellety wellety, what have we here? The final post for my blog in new communication technologies?? OMG IT IS, the final post, thats right I am finishing, finito!
Well tomorrow I will be getting up at 7am, putting on my face, coming to uni at 8-30 and then doing 100 multiple choice questions on the content of this course. I must admit that this course was my favourite even though the lecture was on a friday morning, which was almost suicide after Uni night at Parky on thursdays.
I guess the reason I liked this course so much was because it made me think about concepts beyond what was in the text book and lectures. It really stimulated my mind and sparked ideas and theories which is what i love to do. The primary reason I am at university is to gain higher knowledge, and this course definently succeeded in that.
As nerdy or stupid as it sounds I love politics, and particularly enjoyed learning about political campaingn strategies on the internet and E-Democracy. Also, the discussion of how technologies could either lead to a utopian or dystopian future was great!!
I must admit I enjoyed reading the textbook more than attending the lectures.
Overall there was nothing in the course I didnt really like (except the 9am start) and I found it interesting and relevent to my future career as a journalist.
The movies all concerning time travel were confusing, complicated, at times disgusting, however, I guess relevent to the course.
Well I guess that is all for me, thanks for reading,
catch up wit ya later

No comments: