Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Adobe Photoshop and Blogging; A Beginners Guide / Week 5

Hello again to all my blog readers!!This week I am gathering images from an external source and putting them on my weblog. This sounds like a bit of a challenge, as I'm not quite sure how to do this, however I am sure I will work it out. This task represents the ability of people to become 'citizen journalists’' by just taking photos of everyday occurrences and posting them on the internet. I find this concept quite interesting to explore due to my future career as a professional journalist.















"High Tech"

To me high tech is considered anything I don’t really understand, and the mechanics of cars falls beautifully under that category.










"Friends"

fun people + fun times + being stupid = Friends. This is me and my FRIEND, Kristyn. We always have a good time together and she is sitting next to me right now in this tutorial.










"unconventional"

Anything that is out of the ordinary, wacky, irregular etc to me is unconventional, and having a square head as apposed to the normal oval shape, I would say, yes, is quite unconventional.










"news"

When I watch the news, which I try to do every day, I tune into Sky News on Austar. I believe this channel has up to date information, and quite an unbiased view, which is hard to find in newsreporting these days. So when I think of News, I think of this channel.


"uni life"

I attend Griffith, so obviously that is what I think of with uni life. I have included this university in a picture of Australia to give it a global sense, as I intend to travel with my studies.






"Summer"

As with most people, when I think of summer I think of hot whether, which means alot of water to cool down, Eg, pool and beach

When I post this blog the layout goes a bit funny, I must apoligise if that causes any confusion. I will try my hardest (as I have been) to find a way to fix this problem, however it is so far proving quite difficult. A new communication technology is needed to fix this problem!!

No comments: